- FAMILY: Married to her husband and has two children. Her son is in elementary and her daughter is preschool age.
- ABODE: Harbor Country Michigan
- HOMETOWN: Mid-Michigan
- CAREER: Stay at home mom, free lance writer, photographer, editor, content creator, and social media manager.
- FAVORITE LANSING RESTAURANT: Horrocks
- FAVORITE PLACE TO TRAVEL IN MICHIGAN:She loves to travel anywhere in Michigan that has close access to a Great Lake. Her and her family have really been enjoying exploring the thumb of Michigan.
- INTERESTING FACT:I love traveling, photography, and music. Part of the reason I love content creation is because I can usually marry all of my passions together to come up with a small project. I am currently trying to check off all of the Michigan State Parks and have visited 61 out of the 103 parks.
- FAMILY: Daughter, Michelle, and golden doodle, Fitz
- ABODE: Farmington
- HOMETOWN: Farmington Hills
- CAREER: Business Manager, Editor at Lansing Mom, freelance writer, virtual assistant, and swim coach
- FAVORITE LANSING RESTAURANT: Maru Sushi
- FAVORITE PLACE TO TRAVEL IN MICHIGAN: South Haven
- INTERESTING FACT: I've been a swimmer my whole life and I continue to do so to this day. My coach when I was seven is still my coach now and he's also my boss.
Michelle WeinfeldCommunity Engagement Leader
- FAMILY: I am married to my dearest Jared and together we have two kids, Lucy and Theo! We also have a sweet black cat, Robin!
- ABODE: Lansing
- HOMETOWN: Lansing
- CAREER: Administrative Assistant for the Arts Council of Greater Lansing
- FAVORITE LANSING RESTAURANT: Woody's Oasis
- FAVORITE PLACE TO TRAVEL IN MICHIGAN: Mackinac Island and anywhere along Lake Michigan
- INTERESTING FACT: Coffee, Confetti, Disney and MSU Football are my love languages!