Located about twenty minutes outside of Lansing, Williamston is the perfect spot to raise your family. With the cutest downtown area and several parks it’s perfect for those looking for a small town.
Lansing Mom’s Family Favorites in Williamston
Things to Do:
- McCormick Park | With two play structures and a paved pathway this park features the best spots for littles
- Barrett’s Books | If you’re in downtown Williamston be sure to head into Barrett’s for your next great read!
- The Book Farm | With hundreds of books to choose from The Book Farm can help you, your school, and your community
- Studio Shop | Our favorite spot to find an awesome Michigan gift for yourself, family or friends.
- The Hive | Located in Kellers Plaza, The Hive offers tons of Michigan made gifts!
- Sun Theater
- Volunteers Park | A great spot for older kids who love basketball.
- Keller’s Plaza | Offers several different stores from chocolates to art to coffee, you can find what you need here!
- Fish and Kayak the Red Cedar
- Antique Shopping
Groceries and Food Shopping
Restaurants and Coffee Shops
- Old Nation Brewing Company
- Tavern 109
- Jose’s Cuban Sandwich and Deli
- Spags Bar and Grill
- Groovy Donuts
- LFA Farmers Market and Cafe
Schools and Daycares
Lansing Mom does not partner with, support or endorse any of the following schools, we have pulled these as a resource to you and encourage you to look at all options before making a decision on a school for your child.
The District is home to Williamston Public Schools servicing kids grades K-12
Private or Charter Schools
- St. Mary Catholic School
- Seventh-Day Adventist School
- Memorial Lutheran School
Daycares and Pre-Schools
- Kids’ Corner of Williamston
- Little Leap Learning Center