South of Lansing you’ll find the community of Holt. Moms love the Holt because it feels like a true community, where neighbors support one another and families raise their children.
Lansing Mom’s Neighborhood Guide to Holt is brought to you in partnership with MSUFCU. When it comes to financing your next home, MSUFCU is here to help. Quickly and securely apply for your mortgage within the MSUFCU Mobile app, and experience peace of mind with MSUFCU’s 120-day mortgage preapproval rate lock. Whether you’re looking for a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage, we have the options to fit your needs. Contact MSUFCU today to learn more.
Lansing Mom’s Family Favorites in Holt
Things to Do:
- Holt Bike and Skate Park | Located by the Junior High the bike and skate park is perfect for your kids to get some exercise
- Esker Landing| Fishing and Kayak Launch
- John Taylor Memorial Park| Awesome for winter fun
- Valhalla Park| Swimming and year round fun
- Bike Trail | With paved trails through community parks and more you can enjoy the great outdoors all through Holt.
- Edru Skate | Get out of the house with this fun opportunity to hit the roller rink
Groceries and Food Shopping
Restaurants and Coffee Shops
Schools and Daycares
Lansing Mom does not partner with, support or endorse any of the following schools, we have pulled these as a resource to you and encourage you to look at all options before making a decision on a school for your child.
The District is home to Holt Public Schools servicing kids grades K-12
Charter or Private Schools
- Holt Lutheran School
- Capitol City Baptists Church and School
Daycares and Pre-Schools
- Griff & Vicki’s Child Care Center
- Babes-N-Tots Daycare
- Little Explorers Child Care
- Caterpillar Corner Learning Center
- Child Enchrichment Center
- Midway Early Learning Center
- Nicki D’s Daycare
- 100 Acre Wood Day Care