Okay, so your 2020 planner may not have gotten much use. With crossed-out parties and vacations, but the new year always feels like a fresh start! We’ve rounded up the best planners for 2021 organization—whether you enjoy planning by the hour or day, or simply need a place for to-do lists. Get ready to jot down those goals, appointments, and Zoom meetings!
- Happy Planner | A classic vertical 12-month planner with weekly and monthly calendar pages with dividers. Happy Planner is always a fun choice because it’s filled with inspiring words and beautiful artwork! Each day is split into three chunks, perfect for planning your morning, afternoon, and evening.
- Create & Cultivate Making Waves Planner | Perfect for the person with a side hustle! Keep your projects, goals, and to-do’s organized on the weekly pages, including your mantra to help keep you focused and inspired. Special sections to track your side hustle, self-care, and more.
- Sugar Paper Pink Planner | Stay organized and keep track of your goals! Each weekly spread in this planner has open space for each day on the right side and lists on the left. Each month starts with a page to list personal, health, work and financial goals, plus important dates.
- Sugar Paper Black Dot Planner | Looking for weekly layouts with open space for planning each day and a space for lists? This is the one! Tabbed monthly spreads with open daily blocks, and each spread starts with a section to list goals and important dates. Plus, it has bonus pages that include stickers, a holiday list, notes page, wish list, and two-page reference calendar.
- Leopard LifePlanner | If you’re wild for leopard print, this design is for you! This planner can help you increase your time management and productivity. Includes mini months, monthly notes and productivity pages, and dated monthly/weekly spreads.
- Pacific Blue Passion Planner | This planner features a beautiful faux leather cover, reinforced banded enclosure, and is printed on sustainably-sourced paper. Monthly and weekly layouts with vertical time slots, monthly reflection, and a roadmap to keep you on track with your goals.
- Rifle Paper Co. Strawberry Fields Planner | A big planner for big plans! This is a spiraled planner with with a sturdy hard cover, and has an elastic band to hold it closed. Inside you’ll find monthly and weekly views, inspirational quotes, sections for celebrations, notes and contacts, pocket folders for storage, and two sticker sheets for extra fun.
- Blue Sky Navy Stripe Planner | This is the perfect solution for getting more done. Daily planning pages with hourly scheduling, a to-do checklist, today’s top three, inspirational quotes, and a place to express daily gratitude. Includes a storage pocket and a planning system to help you set goals!